Monday, February 4, 2013

Valentine's Surprise

Hi lovelies!

It's Valentine's Day! Actually, as I sit in Starbucks typing this, it's only 1/30/2013. The month of February marks my 2 and a half year relationship with Keith, definitely the longest relationship I've ever had,. I can't express in words how much I love him, but he was the first one to love me unconditionally, the first one that I hopped on an overnight bus twice for (we were long distance our first year together).





I met him at a convention a long time back, we hit it off and never looked back. We've had our fair share of arguments, but we've always pushed through it. A year ago, he came up to North California for school and we've been inseparable since. A year and five months ago, we got a beautiful dog by the name of Mishka. He's like our kid now, I could never give him up.



Anyways, Keith has been using a broken laptop since he's trying to save for a very good one. But between car maintenance, rent, and other expenses, it's been a long process for him. But I know he wants one. So this Valentine's day and in honor of our two and a half years together, I splurged and got him the laptop of his dreams instead of the Chanel bag I was eyeing.

I know he's going to cry. It's an HP Envy 15.6" with AMD HD 7640 graphics card, perfect for gaming (He's a League of Legends fanboy). It has the exact specifications he wanted in a laptop and it's the perfect size for bringing to school, as well as using it as desktop. The smooth black finish is gorgeous and classy.. suits him to a tee!



But I don't plan on giving it to him until the very very very very last minute. The plan is to pretend like I didn't do much for Valentine's Day at all besides the generic cupcake baking. Then at night, I'm going to whip it out and be like BAM!

*Edit* Actually, his favorite car is a Nissan 370z in red, and I found a small 1/24 scale model of it with openable doors and trunk. I'm going to wrap it up cutely and pretend that's his Valentine's gift. It's cute, thoughtful and he won't suspect the giant surprise I have for him.

The actual car (not my photo!)
The really cute 1/24 scale model (not my photo!)


Isn't it a perfect replica? I'm going to wrap it  up in cute ribbon and stuff and bake him cupcakes along with it. But yes, I'm definitely aiming for this Valentine's Day to be the best ever. Who knows, maybe I'll get that Chanel for my birthday ;)

xoxo - Cathy


0 comments:

Post a Comment