Sunday, January 20, 2013

Hi lovelies,

As promised, here are a thousand photos from my trip! I seriously had the time of my life with my super romantic boyfriend. I can't stop gushing about how beautiful and lovely it was.. and how everyone should definitely go to Napa if they have the chance.~

So this morning after we got ready to go out, I saw these two adorable ducks chilling by the lake in our hotel. Yes, the doubletree has a freaking lake and two pet ducks!


And of course I couldn't resist taking photos of myself by the lake!



~~Outfit Rundown~~

Hat: DreamV - $20
Cardigan: Caidoble - $15
Dress: BCBG Maxazria - $298
Heels: Miu Miu Cork Wedges - $695
Bag: Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 - $815
Bag Bow: Louis Vuitton Monogram Maps Bandeau - $150

The lake is absolutely gorgeous.. you can kind of see the rooms in the background!



We then embarked to our first destination, Bouchon Bakery. Check them out on yelp here. Bouchon Bakery is a famous french bakery with shoppes in New York, Las Vegas, and Yountsville. They're super delicious too! 

The line was super long! You can see my boyfriend at the end of the line <3


And they had the cutest trashcans. Oh my goodness, I just wanted to take one home!


Inside the bakery were amazing selections of pastries, breads, and sandwiches.



My boyfriend and I couldn't choose between the thousands of different macaroons, so we decided to get one of each! (There were 9 different flavors~) Here they all are!



Pistachio!
Passionfruit!
Raspberry!

Chocolate!

Caramel!

Espresso!

Coconut!

Hazelnut!

Vanilla!
And of course, group shots of 3~

And my boyfriend also wanted to try the Chocolate Ganache Tart, so we got one! Unfortunately, I dropped it a little bit when I was trying to take it out of the box, so part of it cracked. 


Boyfriend happily nomming!

oh deliciousness~
While waiting for my boyfriend to hurry up and finish his food, I decided to camwhore a little bit.


Then this adorable little bird came by to beg for food.... but I just took a picture of him instead!


We couldn't even finish the ganache tart in the end and had to throw it away. ;___; So good, but waaay too sweet for our cavity-filled mouths!


On our way back to the car, we saw an adorable dog and gorgeous flowers.



Then it was off to Castello di Amorosa! Castello di Amorosa is a gorgeous castle that you can actually tour while doing wine tastings~ 



There were countless animals running around too, such as sheep, chickens, and cats! It definitely added to the medieval flair this place had.












The architecture of the castle was simply gorgeous!


















Since we weren't quite 21, we weren't able to go on the wine tasting tour, but we did get some juice :) 

After our long day, we went back to our hotel to unwind and relax. I wanted to go to the whirlpool, but I didn't want to get my hair wet since I had dinner reservations, so I wrapped my hair in two buns. The pool was super hot and relaxing, but I could only stand the heat for 10 minutes before I left to shower and cool down. 

asecondtoforever... swimsuit edition!

And then it was dinnertime! The restaurant I wanted to go to originally didn't have any reservations open, so Keith and I opted to go to Olive Garden instead, I usually don't like Olive Garden, but Keith had never gone so off we went to Vallejo and I was pleasantly surprised! 

What I wore~
I got the Sampler Italiano with Calamari and Ravioli for appetizers, Chicken Gnocchi soup, and Penne di Mare. Keith had Minestrone soup & Classic Lasagna. We then decided to share a Dolcini Amaretto Tiramisu, which was the most amazing thing on earth. 

Strawberry Daiquiri

Chicken Gnocchi Soup

Minestrone Soup
Penne di Mare

Amaretto Tiramisu
We're planning to stay in the hotel for the rest of the night and watch movies on netflix. Blue Valentine anyone? 

xoxo - Cathy

0 comments:

Post a Comment